Reset Solutions Engineered to Keep You Worry-free
Be confident that your reset will go smoothly. We supply a turn-key program which holds one company responsible for the results. Our proven up-front planning and procedures work to minimize disruptions at the store level for both your shoppers and employees.
A turn-key solution includes:
• Our teams will complete “pilot” store(s) to work out any possible issues before the rollout.
• Before your reset rollout begins and where necessary, we provide store survey services.
• Teams are staffed with professional full-time & part-time merchandising personnel.
• We build a comprehensive schedule with our logistics software to ensure a successful rollout.
• Our program management team compiles all reset information prior to the rollout and delivers it to our reset teams in a user-friendly format.
• The management team also schedules our personnel and acts as the "Help Desk" for our reset staff, the retailer and/or manufacturer for the duration of the project.
• A comprehensive Exit Survey is completed and signed by a manager in each store, as indication our work was completed to their satisfaction.
TNG and our clients are heavily invested in the retail community and have a vested interest to ensure successful results your stores. With over 38 years of reset experience, we often anticipate and provide solutions to unplanned issues. You will receive timely recaps during the project and a final recap once the program is finished.
• Multiple reset options are available, including the assembly of new racks and fixtures throughout the store.
• Where required, we can replicate retailer shelf tags and produce them in plan-o-gram order.
• In-line reset services can accommodate shelving re-plan-o-gram and store remodels
• All reset teams have a full complement of tools to fulfill their objectives in a timely and efficient manner.